Which hotel chain has the best locations for holiday spending?
- by admin
In our latest Recode poll, Recode editors pick their favorite hotels and travel destinations to stay at during holiday shopping season.
The results: In our list of the best hotels and destinations, the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas is the winner.
Wynn’s proximity to the Las Vegas Strip and proximity to its casino make it ideal for long-term vacationers, while its location near the Atlantic Ocean makes it a great spot for day-trippers, runners, or weekend getaways.
The hotel also has a great view of the city, and it’s near a number of attractions, including the Cosmopolitan and Las Vegas International Airport.
With a price tag of $400,000 per night, Wynn is not cheap.
But it’s the kind of hotel that should be affordable, even if it isn’t.
Read more about the Wynns:
In our latest Recode poll, Recode editors pick their favorite hotels and travel destinations to stay at during holiday shopping…
- Who is Chris Pratt? A look at the actor’s career
- Fort Myers hotel to host ‘super bowl’ party with over 30,000 people to celebrate the 2016 Super Bowl
- Wildwood is the new Wildwood: ‘A very different and beautiful city’
- What’s it like to sleep in an Air BnB? This is what it’s like for Air Bns in Hawaii
- How to Stay in Downtown La for $5,000 a Night