What you need to know about the ‘black box’ on hotel deaths

On July 29, a black box in the hotel’s medical records showed the death of the man who had been staying there.

He was 47 years old, and he was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest.

His name was David.

His family, including his wife, also knew him well.

He had lived in the town of Savannah for a number of years.

He had been the town’s only resident and, like many others, he was a regular at the town bar.

He worked as a clerk in a local bank and had been part of the community.

His body was found in a bathroom of a nearby motel on the night of July 30.

According to police, they found a small knife on the bed of the bed, and that a man’s blood was found on the floor.

On the morning of July 31, a woman named Lisa DeJesus found a note taped to the door of a room in the motel.

She said she saw David and that he was very upset and had said he wanted to go to a hospital.

She also found two plastic bags, two cigarette butts and an empty bottle of whiskey on the bathroom floor.

The two men were arrested, and the police report said they had confessed to killing David.

The next day, the town police chief, Daniel DeSalvo, said he had been advised by the coroner’s office that the autopsy report indicated David had died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, and a self-inflicted wound to his head.

Police officers were called to the motel the next day and found a man with gunshot wounds in the head.

Police also found a bag of cocaine on the man’s body.

The case was reopened and a drug and murder investigation began.

After six months, David was identified as the killer.

The man who confessed was also charged with the murder of another man, a 19-year-old named Richard Hays.

Both men were eventually convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

The case sparked nationwide protests and the national attention of a number political parties.

The murders were seen as a hate crime by many and led to a wave of arrests in the US.

The coroner’s report into the death said that the wounds to David’s head were consistent with those inflicted with a self defense weapon.

Police initially said that Hays had been on drugs and had acted in a threatening manner when he shot David, but Hays later testified that he had acted alone.

Police later said that when they arrived at the motel on July 30, the man was still in his room.

The coroner’s autopsy report said he died from multiple gunshot wound wounds to his chest and head.

The state’s attorney in Dallas was called in to investigate, and police found a gun in the room.

The Dallas police department had previously said that David was not the shooter, and said that they did not have any evidence to link him to the murder.

David’s family said that their son was a very good man, and they were saddened that he lost his life in the hands of a deranged individual.

“He had his life ahead of him and he just needed to die,” his brother said.

The man who was originally arrested was released from jail, but a second suspect has been arrested.

The police have also been criticized for not bringing him to justice sooner.

The murder case and its aftermath prompted a national debate over hate crimes, especially targeting minorities.

The cases also have spurred calls for better police practices and stricter laws against domestic violence.

The deaths of many black Americans have prompted calls for increased efforts to protect black lives.

The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence launched the David Hays Memorial Fund, which aims to raise funds for research and legal aid to victims of domestic violence and their families.

The fund has raised more than $6.5 million to date.

On July 29, a black box in the hotel’s medical records showed the death of the man who had been…