What is a siesta Key hotel?
- by admin
SITES – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25: Guests relax at the resort during the day at Siesta Key in Daytona Beach, Florida on October 25, 2018.
The resort is one of the biggest in the world and hosts events like the International Women’s Day Parade.
The park is also a popular destination for locals.
(Photo by Michael Chow/Getty Images)SITES- SUNDAY , OCTOBERS 26: Guests enjoy the sunset at Sippin’ on the Beach at Sipe’s at the Siesta Keys in Daytona Lakes, Florida, on October 26, 2018.(Photo by Daniel Acker/Getty, via AP)The resort is the oldest continuously operating resort in the United States.
It was founded in 1879 and is a private resort owned by Sipe, an American family.
The Resort has hosted events such as the International Woman’s Day parade, which has been held annually since 1881, and the International Olympics in 2020.
In 2018, Sipe and his family sold their resort to Disney.
The new owners plan to open the resort in 2021.
SITES – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25: Guests relax at the resort during the day at Siesta Key in Daytona Beach, Florida…
- Who is Chris Pratt? A look at the actor’s career
- Fort Myers hotel to host ‘super bowl’ party with over 30,000 people to celebrate the 2016 Super Bowl
- Wildwood is the new Wildwood: ‘A very different and beautiful city’
- What’s it like to sleep in an Air BnB? This is what it’s like for Air Bns in Hawaii
- How to Stay in Downtown La for $5,000 a Night