The Big 12 is looking to sell hotels at San Antonio hotels
- by admin
SAN ANTONIO — The Big Ten has not sold hotels at any of its four hotels in the San Antonio area since January 2015, according to a San Antonio Express-News analysis.
The Big East, which is a member of the conference, has sold hotels in San Antonio since 2009.
The Big Ten’s hotel inventory in San Marcos has decreased by more than 2,300 units since January, according a Big East spokesman.
The San Antonio hotel inventory was a factor in a decision by the Big 12 to cancel a trip to Dallas in March 2018.
The move was aimed at boosting the Big Ten brand in San Angelo, Texas, as well as in the Big East.
SAN ANTONIO — The Big Ten has not sold hotels at any of its four hotels in the San Antonio…
- Who is Chris Pratt? A look at the actor’s career
- Fort Myers hotel to host ‘super bowl’ party with over 30,000 people to celebrate the 2016 Super Bowl
- Wildwood is the new Wildwood: ‘A very different and beautiful city’
- What’s it like to sleep in an Air BnB? This is what it’s like for Air Bns in Hawaii
- How to Stay in Downtown La for $5,000 a Night