How to save $300 a year on a stay in a hotel in Australia
- by admin
If you’re planning to stay in Australia, you can save a whopping $300 by booking your stay at one of the nation’s top hotels.
The top hotel in the country, the Hilton Grand National in Adelaide, boasts a whopping 1,000 rooms with rates ranging from $200-$450 a night, and is well worth the extra cash.
Read more:Top 10 Best Hotels in Australia
If you’re planning to stay in Australia, you can save a whopping $300 by booking your stay at one of…
- Who is Chris Pratt? A look at the actor’s career
- Fort Myers hotel to host ‘super bowl’ party with over 30,000 people to celebrate the 2016 Super Bowl
- Wildwood is the new Wildwood: ‘A very different and beautiful city’
- What’s it like to sleep in an Air BnB? This is what it’s like for Air Bns in Hawaii
- How to Stay in Downtown La for $5,000 a Night